Thank you for supporting the Washington State Horse Park!
Our members are the life blood that keeps this exciting project moving forward! Memberships are available on several levels. Your membership fees directly support the operations and construction of the Horse Park.
Benefits start at only $35:
Membership card--qualifies you for reduced rates at the Park, except during organized events:
- $10 day use fee (vs. $15)
- $15 stall rental (vs. $25)
- $25 RV hook-up in semi-private campsite (vs. $30)
Guest Discount Coupon (bring a guest for member rates)
Discounts at participating local businesses
Entitled to purchase a Season Trail Pass ($60 for unlimited trail riding)
The Small Print
- WSHP is a charitable, non-profit, 501 (c) (3) organization.
- Double your donation through your company’s Matching Gift Program.
- Annual membership begins upon receipt.
- Please allow 3 weeks to process your membership card and benefits.
- WSHP does not share membership information with third parties.
- Membership dues and benefits are subject to change.
Please sign me up at the following Supporter Level: (donors at $35 or above automatically become members; full details of benefits and policies are on the website)
$35 Individual Membership (Card)
$60 Family Membership (Card)
$100+ Bronze donor/member (Card plus guest discount coupon)
$250+ Silver donor/member (Card plus 2 guest discount coupons and 1 Season Trail Pass)
$500+ Gold donor/member (Card plus 3 guest discount coupons and 1 Season Trail Pass)
$1000+ 24 Carat Club (Please call for details)
Click here to join on-line.
Click here to download and print a Membership application.
Click here to download and print a Season Pass application.
Click here to download and print a Release of Liability form.